Bodywork Uitzicht Durbanville
Familiar with sports massage? Heard of fascia?
We offer an efficient trigger point & tension release style of Myofascial bodywork:
- Daytime, Weekend & Evening appointments available.
- Clothes stay on.
- Gentle effective manipulation of your soft tissue fascia is a highly successful method to release trigger point related pain and spasm.
- Working with the signal input & output mechanisms in the brain: Connective tissue fascia in your body (which has 6 times more motor neurons than any other system in your body) is the biggest network in your body.
- Fascia surrounds all the systems in your body: muscle, bones, organs, down to the smallest cellular level.
- Digital gift vouchers available
Please allow up to 90 minutes for your first visit (appointment fee is not affected)
R350 – Bodywork: Fascia/Trigger Point Release – 1.0 Hour.
R400 – Bodywork: Fascia/Trigger Point Release – 1.5 Hour.
R500 – Bodywork: Fascia/Trigger Point Release – 1.0 Hour – Home Visit. Travel Surcharge. R1 / km
R550 – Bodywork: Fascia/Trigger Point Release – 1.5 Hour – Home Visit. Travel Surcharge. R1 / km
Recommended reading & useful links for physiotherapists, body instructors (yoga, pilates, dance, personal trainers) and anatomy geeks:
- Amazeballs network of fascia body workers, Seapoint: B³ (Brain – Body – Balance) is a form of Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT). The technique is informed by related disciplines such as: Myofascial Release, Bodywork, Body Alignment and Trigger Point Therapy
- Thomas Myers – Anatomy Trains. Cant speak highly enough of this guy. Ahead of his time, Fascia guru. Check him out on YouTube
- David Weinstock. Author of the awesome manual for functional muscle testing: “Neurokinetic Therapy®” Everyone in this industry should have this manual!
- Hi-Tech Therapy: Awesome pilates & massage equipment suppliers in Cape Town
- Lawo Medical: Awesome pilates & massage equipment suppliers in Cape Town aka Alcomed